This article covers how to create and setup client side email signatures in Outlook.
Outlook Signature Setup Steps
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook from the Start Menu
2. In Outlook click on File > Options > Mail
3. Then, in the Outlook Options window under Mail tab, click Signatures… in the Compose messages section.
4. Click New to create your Outlook signature. Type in a name for the signature.
5. In the Edit Signature section, create your signature.
Still Need Help? Open a Ticket
Let one of our experienced engineer resolve the issue